The Router Rucksack from The North Face is one of our largest backpacks that has been given a makeover. Now with new design elements and materials, including an updated FlexVent suspension system, you can carry everything you need for an action-packed day and stay comfortable and stylish as you go. It also opens wide and lays flat, making it an excellent choice for carry-on luggage.
- Dedicated compartment for a laptop, tablet & documents
- Big main compartment for books, binders & other essentials
- A front compartment with padded tablet sleeve, a pen slot & a zip pockets
- 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Fleece-lined pocket on the outside
- Front haul handle
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- FlexVent suspension system with flexible yoke
- Mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel
- Two fleece-lined pockets at teh front, one zipped
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...