The Slackpack 20 from The North Face is ideal for sidecountry and light backcountry adventures, this best-selling backpack provides a host of technical features to keep you safe and supported on the snow. A carry system stores your skis, snowboard, or splitboard as you head up, while handy sleeves and pockets offer the perfect place for goggles, gloves, first aid kits, avalanche tools and whatever else you’ll need on the way down. Hydration compatibility and a slim profile mean you’ll always move in comfort.
- Separate zippered avy-tool pack with organising sleeves
- Multiple ski & board-carry options
- Protected, fleece-lined goggles pocket
- Patented Glove Stash on shoulder strap for hats/gloves
- Straps across pack face for vertical & horizontal board carry
- A-frame ski carry
- Deployable diagonal ski-carry system
- Slim profile for maximum freedom of movement
- Reinforced high-abrasion zones
- Back-panel access
- Zippered internal security pocket with key fob
- Hydration compatible
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...