The ultimate ski pack, the Snomad 36 is built to keep you focussed on the next epic line. Updated with lightweight technical face fabric, you’ll move fast and light however heavy the powder. A generous 36-litre capacity allows you to take all the gear you need for a full day in the backcountry. Reinforced high-abrasion areas and a spring steel frame ensure durability, while modular ABS straps allow you to strap on an avalanche airbag system when venturing into sketchy territory. For quick and easy access, the main compartment can be entered via the back panel. Carry your skis vertically or horizontally, depending on the load.
- Updated materials
- Spring steel frame
- Quick-access, dedicated avy tools pocket
- Lid pocket with security and goggle pockets
- Modular ABS routing tunnels
- Integrated stash pocket
- Main compartment is accessible via the back panel
- Integrated helmet holder
- Covered-tip ice-tool holder
- Vertical or horizontal board carry
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Hip belt pocket
- Hip belt tool loop
- Patented Glove Stash™ on shoulder strap for hats or gloves
- Reinforced high-abrasion areas
- Hydration compatible
- 2016 Outside Gear of the Year: Backcountry Packs
- Updated with new lightweight technical face fabric
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.