Our classic two-person camping tent has been overhauled for the season, bringing a new vestibule design and larger doors. This means you can get in and out easier, as well as soak in a better view of the great outdoors. An easy-pitch design means you can hunker down in minutes, while high-low venting keeps you and your companion feeling fresh through the night.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Vestibule area: 0.91 m²
- Fly: 75D polyester, 1200mm PU coating
- Canopy: 75D polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D polyester mesh
- Floor: 68D polyester, 3000mm PU coating
- Pack the doors into the adjacent mesh pockets
- Fully seam-taped canopy & floor
- Easy-pitch design
- Two doors and two vestibules
- High-low ventilation for optimal airflow
- Abundant headroom
- Footprint: T0C103 (sold separately)
- Tentertainment Center compatible: T0CJ2V (sold separately)
- Trail weight: 2.41 kg
- Total weight: 2.67 kg
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...