Designed to carry everything you need for a long trip, the Stratoliner Suitcase from The North Face is the stylish yet rugged suitcase every explorer needs when they set off on their travels. Engineered with iconic The North Face durability, this super-roomy luggage keeps everything neatly organised with features such as an easy-to-pack cube for your shoes or dirty clothes. A pocket in the top gives you instant access to your passport for maximum convenience through the airport.
- Fabric: 900D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D polyester
- Extra-durable screen-print for added protection at wear points
- Rugged protection with double layer polycarbonate with ABS backpanel
- Includes 1 simple-to-pack cube to store your shoes or dirty clothes
- Top-loading passport pocket for easy access
- External, large front pocket
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Die-cut ID window
- Dimensions: 71 x 41 x 30 cm (wheel excluded)
- Weight: 5210 g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...