Set out on a weekend break in style with the Stratoliner Suitcase Small from The North Face in tow. Rugged yet sophisticated, this sturdy cabin-sized suitcase is engineered with iconic The North Face durability and has plenty of room to keep everything organised when you're off on a city break. An easy-pack cube holds your shoes or dirty clothes, while a passport pocket in the top gives you instant access to your travel documents when you're at the airport.
- Capacity: 30L
- Fabric: 900D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D polyester
- Extra-durable screen-print for added protection at wear points
- Rugged protection with double layer polycarbonate with ABS backpanel
- Includes 1 simple-to-pack cube to store your shoes or dirty clothes
- Top-loading passport pocket for easy access
- External, large front pocket
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Die-cut ID window
- Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 55 cm
- Weight: 3.27 kg
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...