An alpine workhorse that’s built for extreme mountain conditions: our Summit L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie gives you a tailor-made balance of breathability, warmth and range of motion. Ventrix™ technology opens and closes as you move, helping to regulate your temperature all the way to the top, while soft Polartec® Power Grid™ enhances warmth and compressibility – without adding weight. With 60 grams of stretch synthetic insulation, a slim fit, and arms-up mobility, this hoodie is made for scaling big walls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 75 cm
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 240 g/m2 Polartec® Hardface® fleece—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2—92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch woven ripstop
- 80 g 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Slim ft
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- 60 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout body; perforated throughout centre back for dynamic venting
- Centre back darting anchors insulation for maximum venting during movement
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece in sleeves, hood and side panels provides warmth, venting and less bulk where needed; Polartec® Hardface® technology provides added durability
- Pretensioned, under-helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, Vislon® centre front zip
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Laser-perforated centre back panel with contrast colour underlay
- Internal chest pocket
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...