Where long-lasting comfort, steady warmth, and durable protection come together: our lightweight and flexible Summit L4 Windstopper® Hybrid Hoodie is purpose-built for climbing. GORE WINDSTOPPER® completely blocks out chilly wind without compromising breathability, so you can ascend fast without overheating. Bonded seams eliminate irritation when wearing a harness, while stretchy double-weave fabric at key areas reduces bulk and increases durability, allowing you to move with confidence on big walls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 71 cm
- Upper torso/upper sleeves
- 33D x 30D 178 g/m2 GORE WINDSTOPPER®—100% polyester
- Lower torso/lower sleeves
- 167 g/m2 89%nylon, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Slim fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® fabric throughout the body provides lightweight wind protection
- Soft and stretchy double-weave fabric throughout forearms, lower body and hood allows for higher breathability and reduced bulk where needed
- Clean, bonded seams ensure no irritation when you’re wearing a harness
- Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Semi-exposed, reverse-coil-zip chest pocket
- Invisible secure-zip hand pockets have been placed with harness and pack in mind
- Clean, bonded cuff construction
- Hidden hem cinch cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...