Designed to help you move higher and faster on the mountain, the Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket is our lightest, most packable 3L shell ever. Featherweight 7 denier fabric – engineered with Pertex® shield – reduces weight and bulk for optimum mobility, yet withstands the extremes of jagged rock faces. DryVent™ blocks out moisture to keep you dry and fresh through mountainside squalls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 71 cm
- 7D x 7D 47 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon
- Slim fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Featherweight 7 denier, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Pertex® shield 3L fabric
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, pre-tensioned, over-helmet-compatible hood with back adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front and chest pocket zips
- Chest pocket features a small stretch-mesh stow pocket with a loop that you can easily clip to your harness while you’re climbing
- No-fuss elasticated cuff and hem are lightweight, no fuss and keep out bad weather
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...