The Surge Rucksack from The North Face offers 33 litres of storage capacity for all your adventure needs. Particularly ideal for those who travel with technology on a regular basis.
It boasts many different compartments to help you keep organised but also to ensure that your electronics don't get damaged or scratched. Small fleece lined media pockets offer an ideal safeguard for MP3 players and smartphones while the dedicated lay-flat laptop compartment is brilliant for travelling. It unzips all the way around the bag in order that when going through security you don't have to empty the bag, simply un-zip and lay flat and then zip it back up on the other side.
There is a large grab handle on the front of the pack and another on the top of the pack for easy moving when you need it and a comfortable FlexVent suspension system along with injection molded shoulder straps and a wicking lumbar panel offers comfortable carrying when using as a shoulder pack.
- Fabric: 420D nylon
- Capacity: 33L
- FlexVent suspension system
- Custom injection molded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel with wicking lumbar panel
- Lay-flat, fleece lined laptop compartment
- Front compartment with internal organiser and fleece lined media pocket
- 360° reflective detailing including bike-light loop
- 2 water bottle pockets at side made with Teksaver fabric
- External fleece lined pockets for sunglasses or electronics
- 2 external vertical zipped pockets
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 26 x 36cm
- Pack dimensions: 50 x 35 x 22cm
- Weight: 1,460g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.