The Terra 50 Rucksack hsa a slim design a nd an anatomically shaped shoulder harness and hipbelt – features that provide the fit that make your trek comfortable and more enjoyable. To help you stay cool, a venting channel down the back panel allows air to circulate around your back.
A long zip down the front of the pack gives you easy access to the main compartment when you don’t want to pop the lid, there is a separate, zipped compartment for your sleeping bag, and there are multiple handy pockets to store snacks and the small accessories that you might need quickly get to.
- Vertical channel provides improved ventilation
- Anatomical, padded shoulder harness
- Load-spreading, anatomical hipbelt lined with soft Airmesh
- Side entry zip to main compartment
- Zipped sleeping-bag-compartment
- Seven pockets
- Fabrics: Polyester 600D, nylon mini-ripstop 420D, polyester 1200D
- Capacity: S-M 51L, L-XL 52L
- Weight: S-M: 1.74kg, L-XL: 1.81kg
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.