Young riders can push their boundaries on the slopes with this versatile 3-in-1 snowsports jacket that pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket to create a tough barrier against cold and wet weather.
The Boundary Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is a versatile jacket for young explorers who love to get outdoors no matter what the weather. It utilises a DryVent outer for wet weather protection as well as a barrier against the wind while the inner jacket offers insulation thanks to Heatseeker fibers that trap warm air to keep them cosy. Perfect for wearing all year round each of the two jackets can be worn individually or zipped together when the weather gets particularly blustery.
- Outer shell:
- Shell: DryVent (100% polyester, 75D)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester, 50D
- Waterproof & breathable
- Full length zip with storm flap
- Powder skirt
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped forearm pocket with goggle wipe
- Inner jacket:
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester, 50D
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 150g
- Full length zip
- Durable water repellent finish
- 2 hand pockets