Old-school style meets new-school technology with this warm, insulated boot is crafted of waterproof suede and features a waterproof membrane for additional protection on your local trails.
- Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Iconic Back-To-Berkeley boot with insulation and a waterproof membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR): 13.7 oz (390 g) based on Women’s 7
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...