Old-school style meets new-school technology with this warm, insulated boot is crafted of waterproof suede and features a waterproof membrane for additional protection on your local trails.
- Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Iconic Back-To-Berkeley boot with insulation and a waterproof membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR): 13.7 oz (390 g) based on Women’s 7
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.