The North Face Men's Ultra Endurance Trail Running Shoes are a great choice with its Vibram Megagrip outsole, Snake Plate forefoot protection and Ultra Protect CRADLE stability. The Ultra Endurance lets you tear up the trail, without tearing up your feet. Designed to endure in rugged terrain, the Ultra Protect CRADLE technology provides extra heel stability on uneven trails, while the rigid-yet-flexible ESS Snake Plate delivers on lightweight, heavy duty forefoot protection.
- Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Ultra Protect CRADLE heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Approximate Weight Pair: 626 g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.