The Vault Rucksack from The North Face is an everyday rucksack that boasts a FlexVent suspension system to offer excellent carrying comfort.
With an internal laptop sleeve and organiser pocket it is ideal for commuters helping to keep your possessions protected from the inevitable daily bumps. There is also a reflective loop on the front of the bag which is ideal for attaching a bike light to when cycle commuting in darker conditions. Two stretch mesh bottle pockets on the side of the bag are convenient for easy access to your drink and also have reflective detailing, as do two shoulder strap webbing sections to offer 360° reflectivity for safety.
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- Capacity: 28L
- FlexVent suspension system
- Compression-molded shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Padded airmesh back panel with spine channel
- Floating padded laptop sleeve, 30 x 31cm
- Small zipped compartment on front with internal organiser
- 360° reflective detailing
- 2 mesh bottle pockets
- Top haul handle
- Dimensions: 49 x 31 x 19cm
- Weight: 890g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.