The Vault Rucksack from The North Face is back in a sleek new look. This minimalist pack has an improved FlexVent suspension system that makes it incredibly comfortable to carry around all day long. Built to keep your laptop, tablet and other essentials safe and organised, it’s packed with features that make it as convenient as it is stylish.
- The updated FlexVent suspension
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, padded mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Large main compartment for books & binders
- Front compartment with padded tablet sleeve, pen slots & zip pockets
- 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...