Move forward in safety and comfort with these rugged backpacking hiking boots. Sporting a new design, the Hedgehog Hike II GTX® feature a GORE-TEX® membrane that repels water, meaning you can take on spring showers and shallow streams with confidence. A gusseted tongue deflects kicked-up debris, while an ESS Snake Plate™ minimises stone bruising for a pain-free ride. For long-lasting comfort there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction there’s the Vibram™ XS Trek outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 336 g, pair: 672 g LAST/ L/T
- Upper: Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Upper: Fully
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Waterproof,
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Sole unit: TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Sole unit: Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.