Made for hikers who need lightweight, durable protection with added mid-cut support, our Litewave Fastpack Mid GTX® feature GORE-TEX® to keep your feet dry in wet conditions. Breathable closed mesh ensures airflow when the intensity peaks, and also protects from kicked-up debris. A reflective heel ensures you're seen in low-light conditions. For comfort, there's a soft OrthoLite® footbed and gentle foam padding through the collar and shaft. As for grip, you can rely on the robust UltrATAC™ outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 382 g, pair: 764 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Reflective detail for visibility in low-light conditions
- Upper: Luxurious foam through the collar and shaft
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...