Move fast on the trail and stay protected as you go: our new Litewave Fastpack shoes are ideal for day hikes, fast-packing adventures and much more. Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool during high-intensity treks and protects from kicked-up debris. For added durability, there’s a rubberised toe and heel. The soft OrthoLite® footbed delivers long-lasting comfort, while a robust UltrATAC™ outsole maximises grip so you stay safe on uneven terrain. The feminine styling means you’ll look as good as you’ll feel.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 268 g, pair: 536 g LAST/ L/T
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
your feet cool and protected from trail debris
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.