The North Face Women's Litewave is a balanced and lightweight trail running shoe performer with a neutral platform and a lively, fun feel. Built for comfort and speed, on-road or off with welded-TPU overlays in the heel, toe cap and quarter that provides support to the lightweight upper. The single-density EVA midsole delivers instant and lasting comfort for neutral stride runners.
- Welded-TPU support overlays in the heel, toe cap and quarter
- No heel counter for a sock-like fit
- Low-profile tongue and collar foam package provides comfort while eliminating unnecessary weight
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- UltrATAC rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight Pair: 356 g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.