Wherever you're heading, take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® trail-running shoe. Delivering a smooth transition and incredible traction, this shoe keeps your feet dry and supported every step of the way. A GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane shields your feet in wet conditions, while an exclusive Vibram® megagrip outsole gives you unrivalled grip over any surface. ESS Snake Plate technology protects your feet from stone bruising, while Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-positioning technology and OrthoLite® cushioning ensure your feet stay stable and comfortable right to the end of the trail.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 302 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 604 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.