The boot of choice for technical mountain tours and via ferratas, our new Verto S3K II GTX® Boots pack a host of technical features to take your mountaineering to the next level. A GORE-TEX® membrane completely blocks out the wet to keep your feet dry. CRADLE™ technology and specialist cushioning ensure an equally comfortable and secure ride, while the lower cut allows for greater freedom of movement. For sticky traction on rocky passages, rely on the Vibram® Mulaz outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 360 g, pair: 720 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Ballistic nylon upper with suede overlays
- Upper: Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support/ TPU quarter weld for structure
- Upper: Neoprene heel collar for flexibility
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: EVA midsole
- Sole unit: TPUshank
- Sole unit: Exclusive Vibram® outsole
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...