The Womens Apex Flex Gore-Tex 2.0 Jacket from The North Face is a lightweight, waterproof and breathable rain jacket that is ideal for those who don't let a little rain get in their way. Made from Gore-Tex 3L, it is soft to the the touch and keeps all the water out so you stay nice and dry even when the weather isn't. With an adjustable hood and adjustable Velcro cuff tabs, it is fully adjsutable so you get a better fit and therefore better performance so you can crush the mountains or trails no matter the weather.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L (91% polyester, 9% elastane, 75D, 286g/m²)
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Adjustable hood with overlay-tape detailining at adjustment points
- Underarm pit zips
- Vislon PU centre front zip
- PU secure-zip chest pocket with bellow on left
- Invisible secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Drop-tail hem with wrap bonding detail
- Centre back length: 68.4cm
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.