The Womens Apex Flex Gtx Thermal Jacket from The North Face is equipped with the technology you need to feel at home in extreme conditions. This jacket will keep you warm and dry whatever the weather throws at you. An ultra-reliable waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX membrane combines with soft stretch fabric and cosy insulation for all-day comfort on the toughest hikes.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX 2L shell
- 80 g PrimaLoft Black insulation in the body
- 60 g PrimaLoft Black insulation in the sleeves & hood
- Soft, stretch-woven panels in the lining for ease of movement
- 100% windproof fabric
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Exposed front zip
- Concealed zipped hand pockets & internal zipped chest pocket
- Pit zip for underarm ventilation
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs & internal comfort cuffs to seal in warmth
- Hem cinch-cord
- Primaloft Black Insulation provides highly packable & incredibly soft warmth
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...