This stunning trenchcoat features luxurious 550 fill goose down insulation for a robust line of defence against freezing temperatures, enhanced by the collar and the adjustable, fixed hood and internal fleece in the cuffs. Seam-sealed waterproof protection comes courtesy of a HyVent membrane, repelling rain, snow and splashes on the outside while simultaneously allowing moisture to escape from the inside to leave you comfortable. Chest, side and internal pockets meanwhile provide plenty of room to stow belongings.
Zip up this flattering, winter parka jacket from The North Face for a great look and fantastic performance in cold urban environments.
- Body: HyVent 2L (52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Fixed, adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Zip chest and hand pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Inner fleece cuffs
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Weight: 1.3kg