Engineered for a comfy ride on wintry trails, the Women's Ballard Boyfriend Boot has the timeless aesthetics of the classic hiking boot. IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs react to the outside temperature to deliver a firm grip even when it's icy underfoot, while the industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet comfortable all season long. A cosy fleece tongue-lining adds some extra warmth for chilly days.
- Upper: PU-coated leather upper
- Upper: Wool-blend felt collar detail
- Upper: Wool-blend fleece tongue-lining detail
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce weight and increase comfort
- Sole unit: Inset IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.