Engineered for a comfy ride on wintry trails, the Women's Ballard Boyfriend Boot has the timeless aesthetics of the classic hiking boot. IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs react to the outside temperature to deliver a firm grip even when it's icy underfoot, while the industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet comfortable all season long. A cosy fleece tongue-lining adds some extra warmth for chilly days.
- Upper: PU-coated leather upper
- Upper: Wool-blend felt collar detail
- Upper: Wool-blend fleece tongue-lining detail
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce weight and increase comfort
- Sole unit: Inset IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.