With upgrades fabrics, higher-fill insulation, and a women-specific shape, the Womens Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag Long from The North Face is a classic three-season companion that delivers lightweight compressible warmth. Lofty 700 fill ProDown has a hydrophobic down feather treatment that enhances water resistance, so you'll be warm in wet conditions right down to minus 9 degrees Celsius. Anti-compression pads provide dialled comfort from the ground so you can sleep better after a long day.
- Temperature rating: -9°C
- 700 fill ProDown for better performance in adverse conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by ControlUnion
- Anti-compression pads for better clo values
- Compression-optimised fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Fitted hood for more warmth & comfort
- Zipper baffle to prevent heat loss
- Draft collar for comfort & to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack & storage sack included
- Packed dimensions: 22.9 cm x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 1616 g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...