Whatever the weather, step out in style and comfort in the Brooklyn Parka 2. Breathable DryVent™ fabric delivers exceptional waterproofing to keep you dry all day long, at the same time providing 100% windproof protection. A combination of lightweight synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation and RDS-certified goose down keeps you toasty on the coldest of days, while an attached hood provides extra warmth with a removable faux-fur ruff. A magnetic-closure belt gives this jacket a feminine fit, and internal secure-zip media pockets let you take your favourite tunes along for the ride.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Magnetic-closure belt waist adjustment
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Internal fleece cuff
- Internal, secure-zip media pockets
- Embroidered ™ logo on cuff and back shoulder
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.