Whatever the weather, step out in style and comfort in the Brooklyn Parka 2. Breathable DryVent™ fabric delivers exceptional waterproofing to keep you dry all day long, at the same time providing 100% windproof protection. A combination of lightweight synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation and RDS-certified goose down keeps you toasty on the coldest of days, while an attached hood provides extra warmth with a removable faux-fur ruff. A magnetic-closure belt gives this jacket a feminine fit, and internal secure-zip media pockets let you take your favourite tunes along for the ride.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Magnetic-closure belt waist adjustment
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Internal fleece cuff
- Internal, secure-zip media pockets
- Embroidered ™ logo on cuff and back shoulder
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.