The Womens Diameter Down Hybrid Jacket from The North Face is designed to keep you protected from the elements while you ski from bell to bell in this stretchy, durable jacket. Lightweight waterproof fabric fends off the wet, while a hybrid of goose down and body-mapped synthetic insulation delivers smart, breathable warmth. The slim fit gives streamlined movement and style.
- Slim fit
- Removable hood with removable faux fur
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Polyurethane zipped chest & hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Stowable for easy travel
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents for added breathability
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
- Hybrid RDS goose down & PrimaLoft Silver insulation
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...