The Womens Etip Hardface Glove from The North Face is made from stretchy, durable fleece. These gloves will stand up to the demands of every adventure while letting you use your touchscreen devices in comfort. With a firm grip and a women-specific fit that holds your hands in a natural relaxed position, they’re the perfect choice for winter in the great outdoors.
- U|R Powered soft shell at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Etip functionality allows you to use your touchscreen devices
- Jersey faced stretch fleece gives better durability
- Four-way stretch fleece for warmth & comfort
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Silicone gripper palm provides a superior grip
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...