Engineered for speed on race day, these featherlight shoes have been developed in tandom with ultrarunning champion Rob Krar. Featuring our brand new FastFoam™ midsole system for unrivalled speed, stability and comfort, these shoes have what it takes to help you out-run the competition over any distance. Multi-directional lugs and sticky rubber outsoles deliver superior traction, while an OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet comfortable every step of the way.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 191 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 382 g
- UPPER: Engineered mesh through
- UPPER: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and
- UPPER: Tongue constructed of mesh and tender suede maximises comfort and minimises sweat/water retention
- UPPER: Southwest-inspired design
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA
- SOLE UNIT: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system offers a combination of speed, stability and comfort on the trail
- SOLE UNIT: Bathtub
- SOLE UNIT: Multi-directional lug
- SOLE UNIT: Podular outsole maximises weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it's demanded by the foot
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
the vamp and quarter offers lightweight, progressive styling with improved breathability
adds stylish pop to sockliner
construction optimises a soft yet responsive, energy-returning EVA underfoot with harder EVA that contacts the ground
design provides superior traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...