Stay dry and move freely in the FuseForm Montro Jacket from The North Face. This waterproof rain shell that's lightweight yet hyper-durable made with FuseForm construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof shell jacket engineered with FuseForm
- Active fit
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent shell with drop liner
- FuseForm engineered front yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks
- Exposed, molded-tooth, front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Pack friendly, zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Weight: 405g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.