Fend off harsh winter weather in this stylish Womens Gotham Jacket II from The North Face, which features a cosy mix of goose down and synthetic insulation for unbeatable warmth. You’ll look the part too, courtesy of the cool faux fur hood trim and feminine shape.
- Standard fit
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Exposed front zip
- Elastic thread on waist for feminine shaping
- Covered zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped pocket with media compatibility
- Embroidered logos on left chest & back-right shoulder
- Novelty fabrics & prints available in select colourways
- Heatseeker insulation provides lightweight warmth, even when wet
- RDS goose down delivers extreme & consistent warmth
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...