The Womens Hedgehog Fastpack Mid GTX Boots from The North Face will keep you moving with speed and support courtesy of a lightweight construction, a CRADLE GUIDE midsole and a durable Vibram outsole. A GORE-TEX membrane locks out the wet to keep your feet dry come spring showers or shallow streams. The abrasion-resistant, breathable textile mesh provides added durability and ventilation, while an OrthoLite footbed gives long-lasting comfort – ideal for day-long treks.
- Upper: PU-coated leather / Abrasion-resistant textile mesh / Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Midsole: EVA with CRADLE GUIDE / TPU CRADLE heel stability technology / TPU shank
- Outsole: Vibram XS Trek outsole features a lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Rustproof hardware
- Approximate weight pair: 1054 g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.