The Womens Kabyte Rucksack from The North Face is stylish, compact and super organised, your go-to 20-litre backpack for city missions. A special shoulder and back panel system gives you unbelievable comfort and ventilation. Easy-access, fleece-lined pockets keep your gadgets scratch-free and always within reach.
- A FlexVent suspension system features custom shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel with spine channel
- Integrated wicking capabilities for maximum support & ventilation
- Fleece-lined laptop compartment with an ejector handle
- Fleece-lined media pocket with ejector tab,
- Internal zip pocket
- Discrete water bottle pocket
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap to help balance the load
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...