The Womens Lostrail Jacket from The North Face is for hunting down deep stashes. This tried-and-true GORE-TEX jacket is loaded with packable PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation for soft warmth. Underarm vents provide added breathability during technical sections.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood for protection against the elements
- Snap-away powder skirt
- Two chest pockets with zips
- Hand pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal-stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents for added breathability
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters
- Primaloft Black Insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...