- Main: 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 550 fill power Responsible Down Standard goose down
- Quilting throughout long length body
- Removable adjustable hood
- Brushed chin guard lining
- 2-way center front zip with snap placket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Embroidered logo at left chest & back right shoulder
- Weight: 850g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.