With a fit designed specifically for women, this all-round alpine ski glove delivers 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® performance while keeping your hands warm and comfortable on the slopes. This full-coverage gauntlet glove keeps the snow out and the warmth in. Superior Heatseeker™ insulation traps heat without adding bulk, while ultra-warm fourchette-box finger construction protects your fingertips from the cold. When you need to use your touchscreen device, Etip™ functionality means you won't have to take your gloves off. When temperatures drop, combine the removable Wrist Oven™ leash with a handwarmer for an extra burst of warmth.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.