With a 5 Dimensional Fit™ designed specifically for women, this short-gauntlet alpine ski glove combines warmth and comfort with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® protection from the elements. Premier Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your hands toasty all day long, combining with fourchette-box finger construction to protect your fingertips from the cold. Etip™ functionality means you can keep your gloves on when you need to use your touchscreen device, while a removable Wrist Oven™ leash works with a handwarmer to deliver an extra burst of warmth when you need it most.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Short gauntlet
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.