The Women's Morton Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is as versatile and tough as you are. Whether you want warmth on a cool dry day or dryness on a warm wet day, you zip in or zip out the inner jacket and get on with your day. With all the pockets, you can make sure all your essentials stay safe from the weather.
- Outer Jacket:
- Fabric: DryVent 2L (100% polyester, 75D, 110g/m²)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Exposed vision center front zip
- Adjustable hood with shock cord & cordlock adjustment
- Self fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Inner Jacket:
- Inner: 100% polyester fleece (210g/m²)
- Kangaroo patch pocket with concealed zipper
- Metal looking center front zip
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.