Lightweight enough for everyday wear, the Womens Mountain Sneaker from The North Face is engineered to support you offroad with a long-lasting OrthoLite ReBound footbed. Proprietary XtraFoam rim and core construction ensures maximum comfort that won't pack out over time, while a no-sew TPU toe cap adds extra protection. Cradle technology keeps your heel in the right position for a comfy ride all day long, and the multidirectional lugs incorporate biting/braking edges to keep you sure-footed across any terrain.
- Upper: Breathable mesh vamp & synthetic-suede
- Midsole: XtraFoam EVA
- Outsole: Decoupled design with EVA flex grooves
- Stretch-mesh monosock construction allows for easy on/off
- No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- OrthoLite ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Cradle technology for proper heel positioning
- Multidirectional, 4mm lug design with biting/braking edges
- Excellent traction over variable terrain
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...