The Womens Powder Guide Pant from The North Face are made for those whose day jobs require ski boots. These waterproof and lightly insulated trousers are tough enough for winter's harshest days, yet elegant enough to keep you looking sharp. Integrated venting areas provide extra breathability for technical sections. PrimaLoft Silver Insulation for extra warm and dry without adding bulk.
- Standard fit
- Adjustable waist tabs for a precise fit
- Belt loops
- Harness-friendly pocket placement
- Two cargo & hand pockets with zips
- Inner thigh & outer leg vents
- Reinforced kick patches & edge guards
- Chimney Venting system for enhanced breathability
- AquaGuard zips
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Stretchvent gaiters with gripper elastic
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...