The Womens Power Form High Rise Tight from The North Face has all the compression you need, with all the body-sculpting form you want. These technical training tights feature ultra-durable, ultra-wicking, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers superior comfort and support.
- Ultimate four-way-stretch compression fabric for maximum support & comfort
- Flat-locked stitching eliminates chaffing
- Stretch zones in key areas, giving you maximum mobility
- A high waist promotes a stable core
- No-show Lycra Black for total coverage & confidence
- Stash pocket integrated into the waistband for keys, cards, & other essentials
- FlashDry technology pushes moisture to the surface of the fabric & eliminates it as fast as possible, keeping you dry
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...