The Womens Purist Jacket from The North Face is designed for backcountry fanatics who revel in the thrill of climbing up as much as carving down. Constructed from three-layer GORE-TEX fabric and reinforced ripstop material for unbeatable weather protection, durability and range of motion. Part of the Steep Series, hyper-technical outerwear for big mountain riding.
- Strategically placed pockets for easy access to essentials
- Hyper articulated, standard fit built for skiing & riding
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Radio-mic attachments at the collar
- 5 YKK AquaGuard centre front zip
- 3 YKK AquaGuard, pack-friendly chest pockets
- 3 YKK AquaGuard, pack-compatible, extended pit-zip vents
- 3 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand pockets
- 3 YKK AquaGuard wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Low-profile bellows extend storage space to the outside of the jacket
- Zip access to mid layer or bib through chest pocket
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro
- Integrated wrist gusset & elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Adjustable, ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
- Increased stretch
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...