Made to go up the steepest mountains, our Steep Series™ Purist Triclimate® Jacket delivers equal amounts of versatility and protection so you can find the most exciting off-piste descents. The shell features waterproof GORE-TEX® technology for day-long dryness, and is completed on the inside with low-profile bellows, radio loops, pass-through lining, and mid layer and bib access. The lightweight, breathable and stretchy liner vest packs a combined 140 grams of mapped insulation to keep you warm in key areas. The liner can be packed into its own pocket too, which is ideal when conditions change. An enhanced ventilation system with big zip opening keeps you cool throughout. The pockets align perfectly with the shell chest zips for easy gear access and ventilation. Use both layers together or individually for targeted protection.
- Standard fit
- Shell: Steep ergo attach stance
- Shell: Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Shell: #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Shell: #3 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket/vent with low-profile bellows, radio loops, and pass-through lining, mid layer and bib access
- Shell: #3 YKK® pack-compatible extended pitzip vents
- Shell: #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Shell: Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Shell: Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Shell: Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Shell: Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Shell: Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
- Component: Snap-in vest
- Component: Breathable woven fabric rated to 80 CFM
- Component: Mapped breathable-insulation story (80 g front and 60 g back)
- Component: Soft collar construction
- Component: Lycra®-bound armholes
- Component: Low-profile metal snap closure
- Component: Secure-zip mesh chest pockets align with shell-jacket chest zips for easy gear access and venting
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...