The North Face Women's Solaris Triclimate Jacket provides all-weather protection with an adaptable 3-in-1 zip-in shell and baffled liner. Combined, the two jackets form a winter-grade, cold, wet weather protection system.
For a smart, adaptable, multi-activity combination choose The North Face Women's Solaris Triclimate Jacket.
- Outer shell:
- Fabric: HyVent (100% nylon dobby)
- Breathable, waterproof & fully seam-sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Elasticated, hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Centre-front zip with snap-down storm flap closure
- Chest pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Inner jacket:
- Highly efficient insulation: Thinsulate (100% polyester)
- Chic quilt-effect stitching
- Warm, breathable & quick drying
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.