The Womens Summit L3 Down Hoodie from The North Face is the ultimate alpine mid layer, this lightweight, 800 fill down jacket delivers exceptional warmth with unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 25 g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fillpower goose down
- Alpine fit
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Harness & pack-compatible hand pockets
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Hidden hem cinch cord at centre front zip
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Stowable in its own pocket
- Elastic cuff construction
- Weight: 320 g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...