The Women's Suzanne Triclimate Jacket is a flattering, feminine 3-in-1 jacket that will keep you protected from the elements all year round.
The outer shell jacket is fully waterproof and seam sealed to keep you dry no matter how hard the rain pours while the inner down jacket utilises 600 fill power goose down to keep you warm and comfortable, it is also reversible so that you can wear it with the quilted side out or the non-quilted side out so that you can really personalise it to your own style. The whole jacket has been tailored to ensure the very best fit is achieved for a wide range of shapes and there are zipped pockets glore to keep your essentials safe and close to hand. The longer length of the jacket is ideal for those who particularly feel the cold, it helps to reduce the heat lost from the top of the jacket and provides more protection around your bum and thighs to keep you toasty and warm for longer.
- Outer Jacket
- Shell: HyVent 2L (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon satin
- Full length, 2-way centre front zip
- Storm flap with hidden snap buttons
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- 2 hand pockets with hidden button closure
- Side-entry inseam pockets
- Centre back vent opening with hidden snap button
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Inner Jacket
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 600 fill power goose down
- Full length, centre front zip
- Inseam zipped hand pockets
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.