Take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II, our best-selling trail running shoe. Delivering unrivalled traction and superior protection, this high-performance running shoe has what it takes to protect your feet right to the end of the trail. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology works with ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection to give your feet the support they need over any terrain. OrthoLite® cushioning provides long-lasting comfort, while a Vibram® Megagrip outsole keeps your footing firm even when it's muddy or slippery underfoot.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 266 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 532 g
- UPPER: Breathable mesh
- UPPER: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- UPPER: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- UPPER: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- UPPER: Gore lace keeper
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- SOLE UNIT: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- SOLE UNIT: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...