The Womens Ultra Fastpack III Gtx (Woven) Shoes from The North Face are nimble and waterproof hiking shoes that are built for day-long adventures on challenging trails. A new engineered woven upper enhances durability where it matters, while a FastFoam midsole maximises energy return so you can cover more miles in less time.
- Upper: engineered woven upper enhances abrasion resistance
- Membrane: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane to keep your feet dry
- Midsole: Dual-density FastFoam midsole for responsiveness, stability & comfort
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction
- TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Ultra-suede collar & tongue top for comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Rim-and-core EVA construction
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity & protection from stones
- Weight: 283 G
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.